There has been a lot of reflection over the year 2020. Starting January and 2021 off on a good note means learning from the last year, and taking the new year head on! Let’s get you going into 2021 strong with a few questions to help shape your mindset!
- What is a good word you want to describe you this year? Tenacious, Strong, Peaceful, Wise, Empowered, Determined? Pick a good word you can use to remember the type of spirit you want to bring into a room and the type of person you want to be in difficult situations and in daily life. Strengthen your mindset by getting a new focus.
- What is 1 actionable step you can make toward a goal you have? Think of one goal, then write down1 step you can take towards that goal. Once you have mastered that, write down another. But only 1 at a time.
- What have you been putting off? If there is anything holding on in the back of your mind, you need to deal with it. Find a way to face the things you fear or procrastinate and get them out of your head. Go do something about it!
- Where do you want to be in 5 years? Now this is a big question, but starting to think about it now means you need to take steps in that direction. If you want to have a certain job, lifestyle, fitness goal, etc. then you need to start acting like the type of person who can achieve it!
- What brings you the most happiness in life? This may seem simple to answer, so write it down. List out a few things that make you smile and make sure you prioritize them in your life this year!