Oh nice! We love this question. Follow these helpful tips to get on the right track. Remember, there are no quick fixes.
1) Find a reputable gym. Search your local area, read the reviews & give them a call. If you cannot find their number readily, or the website looks unprofessional, look elsewhere.
2) Plan ahead. Get your comfy training clothes, shoes, water-bottle etc in a gym bag ahead of time. Make this a part of your day.
3) Just. Show. Up. This is half the battle. We are so eager to find excuses that we miss a day, then another & so on. If you can manage to get there, the work will take care of itself.
4) Find an accountability partner. Telling someone, even if it’s the coach/trainer, that you’ll be there, is huge. Not letting them down at 5 am will be a big motivator for you.
5) Look at your diet. Talk to a registered dietician to learn how to track your food, improve the quality of food you eat, and get a healthy relationship with food so you can fuel your workouts.
6) Go to sleep earlier or sleep later. We’ve said this one before & we unashamedly say it again. Holding onto stress is a surefire way to hold onto weight. A little extra sleep will help you maintain a healthy weight
7) Drink. Your. Water!! Cut out the soda, energy drinks & all those empty calories. Can’t go cold turkey? No worries. Cutting down on a can a day, or every other day can make a huge difference, not only on your body but the environment as well.
8) Write your goals down. Put them where they can be seen on a daily basis, multiple times a day. You are what you think about.
Is your tip not on here? Put it in the comments below. We love the engagement.
If you need some additional help schedule your No Sweat Intro Today!